Sunday 17 April 2011

Home Cooking

I've only been here 2 days and we've cooked an awful lot already!

Yesterday we made Sachertorte, which is a kind of chocolate cake. In the evening we made our own tapas, my contribution was preparing a salad and making my own meatballs!

 Our tapas! Including (from left):
  • Feta salad
  • Garlic Mayo
  • Fried Battered Calamari (shop bought)
  • Fried battered king prawns and squid (home made)
  • Meatballs (homemade - recipe to follow)
  • Chorizo in a red wine sauce
  • Mixed seafood in a garlic and white wine sauce
  • Patatas Bravas! Only thing I know the proper name for, basically potatoes in a tomato sauce. We added some left over chorizo to ours.
 Details of my meatballs and Sachertorte to follow!

2 comments:

Maryvonne said...

mmm... delicious

Gaily1990 said...

Thank you! :) It was.