Monday 11 April 2011

Ella's Bakehouse

Yours truly, outside Ella's

I finally got to Ella's Bakehouse in Covent Garden, which is Lorraine Pascale's Cupcake Bakery. It was lovely, quaint and cosy with an amazing array of cupcakes. We bought six, I got to choose the flavours and selected malteaser, nutella, peanut butter, red velvet, oreo cookie and banoffee. They were delightfully moist and the icing was so thick and creamy. The only downside is that the flavouring wasn't particularly strong on any of the cupcakes; if I was blindfolded I would have trouble telling them apart except for the peanut butter.

But they were beautiful and delicious all the same, a real treat.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a great pleasure to declare you that I love your work. You are doing a great job. Keep up the work.And yes i have book mark your site gloryofgastronomy.blogspot.com .